[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] logging levels and noise in the log

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 10:49:17 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1, because it is an improvement with respect to our current situation.

but we need to carefully pick the debug log rotation frequency.

I also think that we probably need (myself first on the line) a bit more
thoughtful about what we log and on which level.
I believe that log.debug() is used a bit too leniently.
Again, I am the first in the line of guilty.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D