[ovirt-devel] GetCaps for jsonrpc

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:35:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to see whether there are any suggestions how we can
provide information like:
- lastClient
- lastClientIface - network interface on which client connected

In the code prior to jsonrpc changes every time new request (new
connection) was received clientIF threadLocal was updated with client
information.

This code was implemented in xml binding and now we need to provide
similar information for jsonrpc. There is difference that we keep
connection open for jsonrpc so we can't provide behavior as described
above. We can update client information when connection is
established.

Is that OK or are there any suggestions how to update this information?

Thanks,
Piotr