[ovirt-devel] local vdsm build fails

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 13:53:41 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Nir has already fix that as well. The storage tests were just fine, but
a post build script was running cp incorrectly.

David pointed that we need a way to distinguish between test errors and failures.
He suggested looking up strings in the test output - we should not go there, unless
we want to "fix" this many more times in the future.

I suggest to use the these rules:

- SUCCESS - make check returns 0
- FAILURE - make check returns 1
- ERROR - anything else returned by make check or any other script.

I think that make check does work like this, but it should be easy to change.

What do you think?