[ovirt-devel] local vdsm build fails

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 10:12:41 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, the patch was verified in a series. I relied on gerrit running pyflakes
for each individual patch (I didn't know it was disabled).

Just to be on the safe side if a patch explicitly says (in the comment setting
the "verified" flag) that was tested in a series we should probably merge the
entire set together. There may be more important side effects other than just
not being able to build. Sadly there's not always time to verify a long series
one by one.

--
Federico