[ovirt-devel] GetCaps for jsonrpc

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 11:21:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The xmlrpc server also keeps the connection open, so there is no much
difference here.

If you have one thread per connection, you can set the client address
once when the thread starts.

If you a thread pool, handling requests from all connections, you must
set the client address when staring to serve each request.

Nir