[ovirt-devel] NUMA-support oVirt scheduler intergation design

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 18:23:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

After some thinking, since memory weights aren't supported yet in the scheduler,
I will exclude weights for now (will add a RFE for NUMA weights that will depend on Memory weights RFE).

Also, to avoid several memory filters, will extend current memory filter to support pinned virtual (guest) NUMA nodes
(filter out hosts that cannot accommodate memory of VM's pinned virtual NUMA nodes within a host's physical NUMA nodes).

Please review the patch: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/28467/

Thanks,
Gilad.