[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #1] "Permissive"

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 05:53:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

No sure, that I understand, but those statuses are oVirt specific. Theys just
inform webadmin user about:

  1) Enabled - kdump on host is configured and works fine
  2) Disabled - kdump on is not configured properly
  3) Unknown - VDSM didn't report anything about kdump config (probably
               too old version of VDSM)

So personally I would translate them.

Martin