[ovirt-devel] physical disk management for gluster in vdsm

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 07:34:29 UTC 2014

On 09/28/2014 05:45 PM, Saggi Mizrahi wrote:

> [...]

with openlmi becoming the "way to remotely manage" fedora/rhel, and
hopefully adding REST API, i don't see why we wouldn't allow using it
directly from engine for single host admin operations to avoid to having
to wrap such calls via vdsm.
I would prefer doing this via its REST API if possible though.