[ovirt-devel] Engine's jvm stats via jmx and metrics

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Feb 8 06:15:07 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

a. I think it is important
b. I would like to add that with Widfly + Java EE 7, and the introduction of managed java.util.concurrent I think we should consider to move our threading infra to managed java.util.concurrent (once we use widlfly in the project) and then you will be able to monitor threads as well.
I can think of an interim solution for now until we do.
c. JMX is great, but what about the event notifier and the work done on SNMP traps? why not utilize this furthermore? Or do you see this as completely two different things and two supplementary tools?

Cheers,
Yair