[ovirt-devel] [HC] Weird issue while deploying hosted-engine

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 08:45:50 UTC 2015

Il 12/02/2015 14:16, Yedidyah Bar David ha scritto:
> [...]

Not sure that chrony is really needed, I've ntpd.
But I've seen that by default it's not enabled on RHEL 7.1.

# service ntpd status
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status  ntpd.service
ntpd.service - Network Time Service
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/ntpd.service; disabled)
   Active: inactive (dead)

and host-deploy doesn't check if it's alive before calling /sbin/ntpq -c rv

I'm not sure about what the engine should send in this case because the VM get paused here.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com