[ovirt-devel] oVirt Node Weekly Meeting Minutes - 2015-07-06

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 14:17:40 UTC 2015

=================================
#ovirt: oVirt Node Weekly Meeting
=================================

Meeting started by fabiand at 14:04:04 UTC. The full logs are available
at http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2015/ovirt.2015-07-06-14.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (fabiand, 14:06:04)
  * Jenkins status  (fabiand, 14:06:12)
  * Other Items  (fabiand, 14:06:16)

* Jenkins status  (fabiand, 14:06:21)
  * we now have all of our jobs (ovirt-node and the plugins) yamlized
    (fabiand, 14:08:07)
  * ACTION: tlitovsk to let us know the status of the publishers
    (fabiand, 14:10:00)
  * All master publishers are done  (fabiand, 14:11:42)
  * ACTION: tlitovsk to modify the builds to let the rpms include the
    git hashes  (fabiand, 14:13:57)
  * ACTION: rbarry to modify the jobs to extract the rpm manifest from
    the iso  (fabiand, 14:14:16)

Meeting ended at 14:16:47 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* tlitovsk to let us know the status of the publishers
* tlitovsk to modify the builds to let the rpms include the git hashes
* rbarry to modify the jobs to extract the rpm manifest from the iso

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* rbarry
  * rbarry to modify the jobs to extract the rpm manifest from the iso
* tlitovsk
  * tlitovsk to let us know the status of the publishers
  * tlitovsk to modify the builds to let the rpms include the git hashes
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* fabiand (47)