[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #1] "The Host emulated machine flags doesn't match any of the emulated machines supported by the cluster level."

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri May 8 07:52:59 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have just started working on the oVirt 3.6 localization project
together with 6 other translators who are specializing in different
languages.
I would like to post our questions to this mailing list, just as I did
for the previous versions.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us by answering
questions, so that we can ensure accuracy of our translations, based on
the context.

Here is our first question.

*File:***LocalizedEnums*
**Resource ID:***
NonOperationalReason___EMULATED_MACHINES_INCOMPATIBLE_WITH_CLUSTER_LEVEL*
**Strings:***The Host emulated machine flags doesn't match any of the
emulated machines supported by the cluster level.
*Question:* I cannot understand this message clearly and hope someone
can explain the context. Is this related to
http://www.ovirt.org/Cluster_emulation_modes? It says "EmulatedMachine
is a property passed to QEMU as -M flag". If so, should it read "The
host's EmulatedMachine flag does not match any of the EmulatedMachine
flags supported by the cluster level" and we should leave the term
"EmulatedMachine" in English?

There is also a similar string in the same file: "The Host emulated
machine flags doesn't match one of the cluster emulated machines."
(Once again there is a bit of grammatical issue with "doesn't" being
used for a plural noun)

Many thanks in advance,

Yuko Katabami