[ovirt-devel] In windows OS & firefox brower, Window.Location.replace(url) would stop System to execute Command, and would not catch any error info.But other OS like firefox in linux would not happen like that

温蓓 wenbei_43409338 at qq.com
Thu Nov 12 05:41:38 UTC 2015

HiI want to redirct the page when ovirt admin logout, so I add :Window.Location.replace("/test.html") in ApplicationPlaceManager.java as below:  @Override     public void revealDefaultPlace() {         PlaceRequest pr = getDefaultPlace();         if (pr == null) {             //Window.Location.replace("/test.html"); //$NON-NLS-1$         } else {             revealPlace(pr);         }     } or in LoginModel.java\BaseApplicationInit.java etc. It can achieve to redirect by chrome,IE and firefox in Linux, and would execute LogoutUserCommand to clean user session,Then at firefox in Windows no matter which version, it could redirect but would not execute LogoutUserCommand, so I can log into System by previous URL without password.  How can I redirect URL when logout?Is there any config files for this? I could not find it, thanks a lot :) Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 3.4.5 Steps to Reproduce: 1.update code:ApplicationPlaceManager.java  public void revealDefaultPlace() {         PlaceRequest pr = getDefaultPlace();         if (pr == null) {             //Window.Location.replace("/test.html"); //$NON-NLS-1$         } else {             revealPlace(pr);         }     } 2.login system and logout 3.input previous url like :xxxxxx/ovirt-engine/webadmin/?locale=zh_CN#vms and can redirect. Actual results: redirect into vm page. Expected results: redirect into login page.