[ovirt-devel] Cockpit port open by default after adding host

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 13:19:30 UTC 2016

Fabian,

When ovirtnode is installed firewall should not be configured.
Please see InstallVdsInternalCommand#installHost():

                    case oVirtNode:
                        log.warn(
                            "Installation of Host {} will ignore
Firewall Override option, since it is not supported for Host type {}",
                            getVds().getName(),
                            getVds().getVdsType().name()
                        );

It looks like it could be a bug that we attempt to reconfigure
firewall when we should not.

Thanks,
Piotr