[ovirt-devel] oVirt engine 4.0 will require WildFly 10 / EAP 7

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 09:09:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

patches were merged, oVirt master now requires WildFly 10!

Please upgrade your development environment as described below.

Also please be aware, that if you are using aaa-jdbc extension in you
development environment prefix, you need to rebase to latest aaa-jdbc
master, build and install it into your existing prefix and run
engine-setup.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this upgrade.

Thanks

Martin Perina