[ovirt-devel] qemu-kvm-ev 2.6 landing on snapshot repos

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Nov 13 05:53:31 UTC 2016

Please open a jira ticket on adding RHEL 7.4 slaves when they become
available (I.e public beta)  and we'll check if it's possible.  But since
it requires different approach and handling,  it will need to supported in
standard ci, and possibly other challenges with managing licensing, etc..

Having early centos beta repositories will be much easier to implement,
but they need to be complete so they can replace older repositories.
We can continue the discussion on the ticket and decide the best approach
to solve the issue.