[ovirt-devel] [HEADS UP] ovift-engine: repository closure check on check-patch

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 18:37:31 UTC 2017

Sorry, but I really don't think this is the right direction to go.

This exposes check-patch to outside repos and may result in
repo-stability-related failures after we've made great efforts to eliminate
those.

This kind of test should really be done at the OST stage IMO.

בתאריך 24 בפבר׳ 2017 18:01,‏ "Sandro Bonazzola" <sbonazzo at redhat.com> כתב: