[ovirt-devel] [ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.2.0 First Beta Release is now available for testing

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 06:21:53 UTC 2017

>  Have you stopped supporting Fedora for new releases? I dont' see it in
> the list and the most recent fedora in the mirror list on the previous
> release was 24.

Yes, sadly Fedora is moving too fast to be able to match the changes
they've introduced between Fedora 24 and Fedora 27 which will be GA next
week.
I hope we'll be able to re-align with Fedora with oVirt 4.3.

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
<http://www.teraplan.it/redhat-osd-2017/>