[ovirt-devel] VM start fails due to missing disk

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 8 15:13:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I ran into a problem after building ovirt-engine from current master to
verify my last outstanding patch: but now I can't start my VM anymore,
because the <disk> element is omitted from the final libvirt XML created
by vdsm.
The xml argument sent by the engine for the VM.create call contains a
valid disk definition, but it disappears from the final libvirt XML.
The preceding prepareImage call returns a seemingly valid path info...

I am currently at loss and would appreciate any hints.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski