[ovirt-devel] oVirt CI now supports Fedora 27 and Fedora Rawhide

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 05:25:23 UTC 2017

On 15 October 2017 at 19:43, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:

> Down sides are waste of resources, slower CI responsiveness, and more
> importantly: rawhide fragility may cause more unrelated failures.

I don't think it will be that much of a resource issue. Our non-peak slave
utilization is pretty low. And you can just remove some of the older Fedora
versions.

I suggest not to make too many premature assumptions. If rawhide testing is
useful for you, just add it and see how it behaves over time...

Nir, with your experience - does it worth it?

> How about having "rawhide" as non-voting?

You can accomplish that easily - just add a 'check-patch.sh.fcraw' script
that would source the normal 'check-patch.sh' and throw away the process
return value.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi