[Engine-devel] Task cancelation feature

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 09:19:48 UTC 2012

Hi, I created a wiki page with design of task cancellation feature.
The url is : http://www.ovirt.org/Features/TaskManagerCancelTask
I can not call these design, I have not any requirements , except a name of the feature,
so my wiki doesn't contains anything except open questions.
Also, I think that it is impossible to make a good feature based on very problematic infrastructure,
I think before we should fix all our infrastructure problems, and after that to add any cancellation task
feature will be a meter of couple hours of work

Regards Michael