[Engine-devel] ovirt core MOM

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sat Jan 21 03:51:14 UTC 2012

On 01/20/2012 11:42 PM, Miki Kenneth wrote:

> [...]

that is indeed where i was going with it as well, but not as trivial,
since need to wait for VMs to stop and return to pool and create new
ones and remove old ones.
also, creating new ones may involve an admin action of first boot + take
of first snapshot

(hence i stopped the previous description before this part, but since
you opened the door...)