[Engine-devel] restapi: 'gluster' prefix

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue May 8 05:15:09 UTC 2012

On 05/07/2012 11:52 PM, Ayal Baron wrote:

> [...]

bricks are host level, afair they are not used like this at all.
gluster/xxx is interesting as well, though not parallel to current virt
mappings (storage_domains, disks, etc., being root collections)
shireesh - any thoughts about this approach:
- do you want volumes as root collection, or only under cluster
- if root, should these be glustervolumes like other root collection, or
the under a gluster collection.