[Engine-devel] restapi: 'gluster' prefix

Ori Liel oliel at redhat.com
Tue May 8 06:19:36 UTC 2012

>On 05/07/2012 11:52 PM, Ayal Baron wrote:

According to Geert, a key question in deciding whether gluster-volumes
should exist in root collection is: are volumes potentially moveable
between clusters?

The answer, according to Shireesh, is no, and therefore
Geert believes that the volumes should be under cluster.
(Geert or Shireesh - if I misquoted you, please correct me).

Bricks logically compose volumes, and thus are modelled under volumes.