[Engine-devel] Advanced Nfs Options + NFSv4 GUI mockup

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon May 21 12:59:07 UTC 2012

On 21/05/12 14:49, Einav Cohen wrote:
> [...]
Reading some of the thread and reviews I can say that these 3 options (version, retrans and timeo)
are advanced NFS features, which in most cases should not be used at all. VDSM has very good defaults,
and in some specific cases there's a need to change these defaults. Only in such case these options
should be modified.

>> Regards,
>> Geert

/d

"Hi, my name is Any Key. Please don't hit me!"