[Engine-devel] Maven 3 here we come!

snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 23 16:58:17 UTC 2012

New to maven. Using rhel6.2, and installed maven 3.0.4. Changed path
to pick this version instead of 2.2.1 I was using before.

when running "mvn clean install" I see -

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-install-plugin/2.3.1/maven-install-plugin-2.3.1.pom

It doesn't look right, shouldn't it be maven3 instead of maven2 ?

Do we need to update the "Maven personal settings" section on
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Building_Ovirt_Engine

At least the part where it says "maven 3.x will not work". How about
~/.m2/settings.xml ?

-Sharad