[Engine-devel] Maven 3 here we come!

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu May 24 05:39:28 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Have you tried using the mvn -T 1C option (to run one thread per core?)
On some builds it reduced my compilation time in a few min,
but it wasn't consistent.

also, maven says that some of the modules are not thread-safe
and he will run then sequentially, so perhaps if the modules were re-factored
to fit parallel builds, only then we'll see real improvement.