[Engine-devel] [oVirt 3.3 Localization Question #3 and #4]

Ofri Masad omasad at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 11:44:14 UTC 2013

Hi Yuko,

about the Import/ed
these enum localizations are actually for the notification service settings.
as you can see, most verbs for that use are in present form.

for example:
VdcActionType___StartGlusterVolume=Start Gluster Volume
VdcActionType___StopGlusterVolume=Stop Gluster Volume
VdcActionType___UpdateAdGroupTimeLeasedPool=Update Group to Time Leased VM Pool
VdcActionType___UpdateNetworkToVdsInterface=Update Network to Host Interface

thanks
Ofri