[Engine-devel] Java Development Lifecycle

Martin Betak mbetak at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 12:17:44 UTC 2013

For me personally the most time consuming part of development
is when I have to frequently change/update configurations
of the engine, I have to manually deal with the interactive setup
wizzard. Thanks to the new development environment I managed to automate
all other parts of my process using scripts, except engine-setup.
I would greatly appreciate if there were some way of supplying 'answers'
to the engine-setup from command line (or answer files, like in the 'full'
version) so it could be scripted.

Best regards,

Martin