[Engine-devel] Java Development Lifecycle

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 12:21:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

 # engine-setup --help
Usage: /usr/bin/engine-setup
    --log=file
        write log to this file.
    --config=file
        Load configuration files.
    --config-append=file
        Load extra configuration files.
    --offline
        Offline mode.
    --generate-answer=file
        Generate answer file.
    --jboss-home=dir
        Use this jboss.

Can you tell more precisely what is missing?

BTW: I also curious why you need to re-run fresh setup over and over.

Thanks,
Alon