[Engine-devel] Local Authentication Feature

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sun Feb 10 15:26:52 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Juan,
Very happy to see this one which actually closes an annoying gap!
One thing which is missing is user management- add/remove/change
users and groups. If we do not plan to handle it within ovirt, the
design should state it and explain how user management should work.
Also, what happens when a user is removed from the local DB- will
all references to him be removed? Groups?

Thanks for a very important contribution!
Doron