[Engine-devel] Local Authentication Feature

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Feb 10 15:37:10 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Shouldn't this be the same as in case of external directory service? i.e - you manage user/group at the directory service, and then you "populate" engine with it (by adding permissions to users/groups or adding explicitly new users/groups to engine?)

> Also, what happens when a user is removed from the local DB- will
> all references to him be removed? Groups?

IMHO the behavior in this case should be as in case of current LdapBroker.