[Engine-devel] Local Authentication Feature

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sun Feb 10 16:02:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

This could be a decision but it's missing from the design.
The diff I see from current supported directory servers are that
they actually have their own management tools, which is not the
case for local DB. Again, you may state that the various userXXX
and groupXXX commandline utilities are the way to manage it, but
this is lacking from the design.