[Engine-devel] Problem in ovirt-reports sso

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 12:43:45 UTC 2013

See comments/questions inline.

Oved

----- Original Message -----

Can you share that file with us? (obviously remove sensitive data from it, such as keystore password).

> 5. add Reports.xml to the wenadmin folder and change
> RedirectServletReportsPage in db
> 6. generate a keystore using keytool and update
> EngineSimplePreAuthFilter in applicationContext-security-web.xml
You're supposed to create a trust store, that trusts the certificate of the oVirt engine. Did you do that?

> 7. install the ovirt-dwh rpm package made from source and run
> ovirt-engine-dwh-setup
> 8. start the ovirt-engine service and the tomcat
>
> And all the projects, ovirt-dwh, ovirt-reports, ovirt-engine, is
> build
> from the latest source.
>
> When I browse to the dashboard in webadmin portal,it just shows a
> jasper login page,
> so the sso is not functioning, right?
Can you please attach the jboss logs? (engine.log and server.log).

> I can login and browse jasper reports in a browser page normally.
> So I try to login in dashboard using reports user, tomcat gives me a
> Exception:
>
> "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An id is required to lookup a
> FlowDefinition"

Not sure if that error is related or not, but hopefully the logs will point us to the problem.