[Engine-devel] Live storage migration status in oVirt 3.2

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jan 11 00:45:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am reviewing the live storage migration with my oVirt environment
updated from the public nightly repository two weeks ago.  I found that
the "move" button was still gray as before when the VM was up.  Only
after I deactivated the disk, did the button become into non-gray state.
 I am wondering if the live storage migration will be supported in oVirt
3.2 release or not.

BTW: These patches below should enable the live storage migration
already, but I can not see  it enabled in my engine.

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/5252  Change I91e641cb: pool: live storage
migration implementation

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8105  Change subject: core: Live Storage
Migration commands
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8103  Change subject: core: VDS Commands for
Live Storage Migration
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8102  Change subject: core: Adding VDSM API for
Live Storage Migration
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8470  Change subject: webadmin: Adding Live
Storage Migration support
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/8857 core: disable LiveStorageMigration on 3.1

--
---
舒明 Shu Ming
shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian
District, Beijing 100193, PRC