[Engine-devel] jpa annotations

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 13:37:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

+1 and I think we should revisit our basic approach to hibernate (for example - a question - maybe we should have
separate modelling for db related entities that reflect hibernate + DTOs that are used in bll - our current common entities).
In addition there was no serious work done on transactions in context of hibernate.