[Engine-devel] Instance Types Feature

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 18:16:32 UTC 2013

Hi Tomas,

I like the idea in general, but for me the instance types looks like a feature that is typical in public clouds, while in private clouds it looks more like a cool extra feature for special cases. Therefore in my opinion it would be great to keep the old template solution as well to keep it simple for most users. A template could be an instance type and an image together. Only the description overlap, and that could be solved.

Thanks,
Laszlo