[Engine-devel] May I apply for a user account on jenkins.ovirt.org to run VDSM functional tests?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 11:15:08 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Zhou,
Basically there shouldn't be any problem with that.
we have an option for giving a 'power-user' permissions for certain users on oVirt misc projects
to add and and configure jobs for thier project.

it requires knowledge in jenkins, which it seems that you have and recognition from the
team/other developers from the relevant project (in this case, VDSM) that you are an active member of the project.
(just a formality essentially)

I've added engine-devel list to this thread so anyone from vdsm team can vote +1 for adding you as a power user for jenkins.

once we'll receive a few +1 and not objections i'll create a user for you and send you the details.

you'll be able to:

1. create new jobs
2. update jobs configurations
3. run jobs..