[Engine-devel] Improving of exist memory lock infrastructure in ovirt-engine

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 17:15:51 UTC 2013

Hi,
I fixed some minor typos + have some comments on things need to be clarified.
My comments are based on the sections + numbers inside the sections

Detailed Description

3.  I think you should add:
However, this behavior can be controlled as explained later on and a lock may be released after the end of "endAction".

User-work-flows

2. "If needed additional treatment the appropriate command will override getReadLocks() and getWriteLocks() methods of CommandBase <BR>"

Don't you mean here the exclusive and shared locks?

Failures -
4. In case task is found at DB, but not in SPM - will we want to clean it immediately at the first detection this issue occurs? (We talked about it today, and we think we should do that, giving other
people a chance to comment)