[Engine-devel] Time to move to 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 17:22:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The maven version is not exposed to the outside world, for all I know it can be 0.0.0 for all past and future versions.
Creating a relation between the maven version and the packaging version and not vise versa was what I discussed before you applied this patch, and you are CC on the discussions regarding that.
I would have preferred we set proper versioning scheme for 3.3.0 for the entire package.
Of course we can fix everything, remove the published snapshots, and start over, I would have liked to avoid that.