[Engine-devel] [oVirt/RHEV 3.4 Localization Question #1] Strings with resource ID "ActionGroup___"

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 18:28:28 UTC 2014

Hi Yuko,

ActionGroups refer to the items displayed in the tree within the 'New/Edit
Role' dialog, available from 'Configure' -> 'Roles' -> 'New'/'Edit' (see
attached).
AFAIK, these texts are NOT expected to be applied in messages such as "Cannot
${action} ${type}" (i.e. as value for the '${action}' placeholder or anything
similar).

HTH.

----
Thanks,