[Engine-devel] Jenkins testing of patch what do we want to check?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 07:26:37 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

like itamar said.
we should run every job we can to verify code with to avoid regressions and errors pre-commit.

- create/upgrade db
- checkstyle, findbugs, unit-tests, dao-tests...
- maybe animal sniffer - to verify backward compatibility to jdk6

We can't do it with current jenkins resources, that's the main reason why
we need more slaves.