[Engine-devel] Jenkins testing of patch what do we want to check?

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Aug 9 13:18:48 UTC 2012

On 08/09/2012 03:26 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]
Ok I will start testing a pre patch processing of the diff test on
ovirt-engine.  Please be aware of the fact I will be testing today so if
you get a fail on something today it might be a fails positive until I
have a change to confirm the process.  I will send out an email when I
feel I have all to bugs worked out.

Thanks
Robert

Thanks