new email list request

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 01:54:58 UTC 2012

Complete with following configuration:

* Added Leslie as admin, since I know she's helping run the call for
papers
* Configured list for open inbound as per:
**
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Creating_and_configuring_mailing_lists#Configuration_for_an_open-sender_list
* Set a few other variables, which you are welcome to tweak:
description, info, admin_notify_mchanges, max_message_size to 500 KB,
accept_these_nonmembers to yes (as per above),
respond_to_post_requests to No (as per above.)
* Subbed the moderators & myself (laziness) & a few of my teammates
who work on oVirt (dneary, jbrooks)

Elapsed time - end of previous email sent to this list and when this
one was sent, including above time to detail/document this specific
install.

Considering we follow a similar process, this can be considered the
approximate minimum-time to complete this task.

- - Karsten