[Engine-devel] [vdsm] Jenkins testing.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 10:20:11 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Deepak C Shetty" <deepakcs at linux.vnet.ibm.com>

it's because your email address wasn't in the jenkins-whitelist.txt file.
this file includes emails address for users that jenkins will allow running test jobs on thier patches.
this was introduced as a way for defending the jenkins from malicious users that might send harmful patches to jenkins.

i've added you to the whitelist, you should be ok now.

the list was generated automaticly from git log, so it still might missing known people,
if anyone sees this aborted msg in the gerrit, please contact infra team so he can be added to the whitelist.

Eyal.