vdsm hooks pages at ovirt.org

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:16:50 UTC 2012

On 08/20/2012 05:23 AM, Dan Yasny wrote:

> [...]

Because a wiki page is easier to maintain, can we use e.g.
wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/VDSM_hooks as the page?

No objection from me about using /hooks, but I will point out that there
is a higher barrier to entry for the WordPress side that makes it harder
to share maintenance.

The redirect of hooks.ovirt.org can go anywhere. (BTW, I've never tried
it, but it's possible that anyone with @redhat.com can make a Service
Desk request to get a CNAME record put in for ovirt.org. I certainly
don't need to be the bottleneck.)

- Karsten