vdsm hooks pages at ovirt.org

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 21:25:07 UTC 2012

On 08/23/2012 02:04 PM, Dan Yasny wrote:

> IMO vdsm-hooks is better, because we already have libvirt hooks out
> there, and who knows what else will come up next.

OK, I'll request the DNS entry and setup Apache to receive.

Dan and I are planning on meeting on IRC just to go over the whole
requirement and figure out a plan. Anyone welcome to join in.

Dan - what is actually good for you? (Are you out for Fri to Sat?) We
can maybe make enough progress so we can put off the meeting until
Monday? (I could possibly do something that was late Sunday
California/early Monday Tel Aviv, or we do early Cali Monday e.g. 10 am
EDT/1400 UTC.)

- Karsten