vdsm hooks pages at ovirt.org

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 08:34:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 08/23/2012 10:43 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On 08/23/2012 06:52 AM, Andrew Cathrow wrote:
>> The hooks are delivered as RPMs -they need to be in a yum repo (for
>> fedora/EL) with web/wiki pages with help/docs/etc
>
> OK, I can do the Apache work, create the directory tree, and order up
> DNS as soon as $someone_who_knows confirms that the generic word 'hooks'
> works, i.e. that we aren't tying up the incorrect namespace.

Has anyone figured out how to do a nice web interface to a Yum
repository yet? Something with ratings, download stats, version history,
user comments, all that nice stuff... seems like it would be a nice
side-project for someone (but then again, I have no idea what would be
involved).

Cheers,
Dave.

--