Etherpad instance for ovirt

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 20:46:30 UTC 2012

On 08/26/2012 04:50 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
> Any news? (sorry to nag, but with the amount of traffic here, this
> will surely die if I don't ping).

We have the usual two questions to answer:

1. Who can do the work?
2. Where can the work be done?

I'm happy to request etherpad.ovirt.org be pointed at
linode01.ovirt.org, which can probably handle the load. But I'm not sure
about that - it might have more resource requirements than we can give.

Thus answers are tied in with the open need for new hosting, and the
open question of who is doing what.

Myself, I'll try to use some of the time I'm at the oVirt workshop
tomorrow to sit in a corner and help resolve these Infra issues:
hosting, task tracking, open needs, and people resources.

- Karsten