Jenkins failure

Noam Slomianko nslomian at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 08:29:34 UTC 2012

Hello,
I posted a change to Ovirt Gerrit which fails on some Jenkins test while passing them on my personal computer, i would like to know if there is any way you could help me solve this mystery.
It used to fail due to my absence from the white list, but now i get:

[ERROR] /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/patch_engine_gwt_admin/backend/manager/modules/bll/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/core/bll/StopVmCommandBase.java:[6,35] error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]  package org.ovirt.engine.core.common

and similar errors, which is weird because its like the code on jenkins isn't the same as the one on my machine (but i tried repushing and gerrit stated its the same)

Change Id: Ic9fadff662f0d63fd27bacfbf7d765917271932d

Gerrit link: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/7496/

Thank you,
Noam